Sunday, October 25, 2009

Football...

Can I just say that I'm in love with football. I was thinking out loud to Amanda today and I started thinking about how half the season is already over and I feel like it just started. We wait all these months for football to start and then it's over in an instant! Boo.

On a better note, Alabama is still undefeated...and after yesterday's game, I'm guessing that this year they are literally going to give me a heart attack. Crazy, but I love the adrenaline rush!

Today, the Saints came out on top and they are still undefeated. Awesome. What a great way to show the critics that we truly can come back from being down on the scoreboard. But I think the best part was when some of the Saints players decided to go and high-five Saints fans that had made the trip down to Miami. I see how this city is about their Saints and I truly think they couldn't win without their fans!!!!

No NCSU game this weekend. Hopefully they can come back after the past few weekends of "interesting" football and give us a win. We are going in a couple of weeks to Raleigh and it's going to be awesome...I just can't wait! Amanda has turned me into a fan :)

No comments: