Monday, October 5, 2009

Being Frustrated with Chase!

Our home is an amazing thing, but nobody ever told me how hard it would be on the flip side. I didn't know a lot of things going into buying our first home. The frustrations that I have felt over the past several weeks are very hard to explain. I absolutely hate when you have to talk to people on the phone because they are specialized, but then they don't have the answers. It's been a frustrating situation, but we're getting somewhere slowly but surely.

But today I had to go to a branch to pay the mortgage and so I went in the drive-thru because it was raining. Now, I work at a bank so I do know a thing or two about how you are suppose to treat your customers, even if they go through the drive thru. The teller was extremely rude when I asked her for a pen, yes yes I did not bring my purse, just my wallet...I'm a horrible person I know. Or at least that's the way she seemed. Ugh, so after sending the tube back with my receipt she said nothing...not a Have a good day or even a Thank you...there was nothing. Horrible.

Other than that things are good. :) My family comes this weekend and I'm super excited!

No comments: