Monday, September 21, 2009

Waking up early in the morning...

This week is our employee appreciation and I decided that I would make muffins for everyone at work. Well, I was telling Amanda what kind of muffins I was making...Blueberry and Banana Nut...okay, I hate Banana Nut and she was really excited about those because I do not ever make those. So, I decided I would get up and surprise her so that she could take a few to work with her this morning. She was totally surprised! :) Sometimes it's the little things in life.

So now she's running late because we're in the kitchen singing songs on the itunes. I love days that begin like this :)

Onto this week...I have another interview on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Yep that's about it for this week for us.

I am counting down the days until my family comes next month...I'm so excited! 17 more days :)

No comments: