Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday...

Today has been such a great day, besides Amanda not feeling good. We have done nothing but sit on the couch. Okay, I have cleaned a little bit around the house, but other than that we have been planted on the couch watching The Sound of Music and football.

Amanda had never seen The Sound of Music and I just could not believe it. I was born in Germany, so when I turned 18 my parents wanted to take me back and show me where I was born. It was a neat trip besides all the driving we did. But when we were in Austria we went on The Sound of Music tour....how awesome!!! Of course it was the coldest day when we were there, but a great experience. My sister will tell you, all we did the entire time was sing the wonderful songs. A wonderful trip!!!

So, we joined a fantasy football league for the first time this year and can I just say one thing...I absolutely love football, but we are horrible. We lost he first 2 weeks and we're probably going to lose this week too. Ugh...hopefully next week will be better!

That's been our Sunday...

No comments: