Thursday, September 24, 2009

People you care about

Sometimes life gets away from you and then someone comes to visit or even just to stop by and you realize what life is really all about. It's about the people you surround yourself with and call family. It's about making connections with people that can last a lifetime. I have some of the greatest people in the world that are people I consider my "family" and then my real family is the greatest and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything.

As you get older you realize how valuable these people can mean to you. You realize how you are not going to have a thousand best friends and you are not going to have millions of close relationships. But I have learned that the ones you are going to keep close to your heart forever are the best people in the world.


No comments: