Saturday, September 19, 2009

My first time...

Cheryl gives me a hard time for never using "our blog," so I figured I would give it a whirl. I don't really have a lot to say other than I love days like today. There was nothing super special about today...I got up early, went into work for almost eight hours (man, it didn't seem like that long), and swung by a work cook-out on my way home. However, the really good part came when I got home. Cheryl and I did nothing...it was so nice. We just laid on the couch watching football, and I fell asleep. When I woke up, we grilled hotdogs and sausages and made home-style fries. The weather was nice while I was grilling, the neighbors were out, Rebound played with the other neighborhood dogs...it was just a great evening. I love traveling and going to do all kinds of fun things, but sometimes there is nothing like a quiet evening at home.

No comments: