Thursday, May 12, 2011

So what's been going on...

Well, I wrote this entire blog the other day and then it went down and it was before I could save the blog. Basically I talked about how incredibly lucky I am. :) So here are a few pictures and I will write more later because Regan is almost 2 months old...oh my goodness, craziness!!!

This is our family Easter picture and I think it is beautiful!


This is a picture with Dr. Perret, she delivered Regan and she is awesome!!


Here are a few pictures me and Regan. I was trying to take them myself and she went from being happy to not so happy, ha.




Regan also went to her first Jazz Fest and we had a great time as a family. The weather was beautiful and Amanda got to use the Baby Bjorn for the first time and it was awesome! Regan loved it to :)

Funny story. During the few hours that we were at Jazz Fest we needed to feed Regan. So we found a hospitality tent and a table, awesome. Amanda fed her and then this random lady came up and started complaining about how people save all this space and she was not happy about that, blah blah blah. The whole time, I was like...why in the world is lady telling us what she doesn't like about Jazz Fest. Finally, this guy started talking to her and she went away. I asked Amanda, throughout laughing, why did she do that?! She then informed me that we were sitting behind a table that said "Tell us your Jazz Fest story." Oh...totally didn't know that, it was funny!


Regan had her hat on and she looked so cute :)


And this is what happens during tummy time now...sleep. Nice!


These are just a few things going on. I will write more later about what Regan has been doing in the past month :0) Cannot believe baby girl will be 2 months old soon.

Much love from Regan

No comments: