Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Year Regan is born :)

Well, it's 2011 and I cannot believe it's here!!! We have started this year with Childbirth Education Series class that is every week for 2 hours in the month of January. So, our first class was this week and I have to say that it was quite interesting. I think that since Amanda is a doctor she just has forgotten to tell me some things...haha. I am actually looking forward to all the classes just to somewhat prepare me and teach me things that I literally have not thought about.

We have many things that are planned this month, but the 2 exciting things are our showers. We are having one shower in Atlanta and we are one here in New Orleans. I cannot believe Regan will be here in 3 months...the time is going by so fast!

January is also the month that my grandmother passed away last year. This is a time of reflection to think about her and how I am sad that she will not be able to meet her 2nd great grandbaby. I think that she would be so excited for us and I do know that she's looking down on us and smiling. I cannot believe it's been almost a year and I miss her so much.

Here's to 2011 and the many wonderful things that are going to happen :)

No comments: