Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got a pedometer!

I have decided that I am going to try to walk 10,000 steps a day.  They say that is how many you should typically walk in a day.  So, today is my first day and hopefully I do more than that!  I need to get back on my normal exercise routine because when I am exercising it makes me feel good.  Last night I went and walked 30 minutes on the treadmill.  My heart was pumping, I was sweating, and it made me feel good about myself.  So, hopefully I can kick my butt in gear and get myself moving so that I can begin to feel even better about myself.  I thought I would get a pedometer so that I could have some type of goal.  Every couple of days you are suppose to upload your steps into this online site and it helps keep track of things for you.  Wish me luck...and everyone else get out there and take your 10,000 steps a day too!

No comments: