Monday, February 21, 2011

34 Weeks...

Wow is a good way to start this blog. Wow, my belly is getting bigger. Wow, we will be mommies really soon. Wow, we have a lot to do in a short amount of time. Wow, Regan kicks harder and harder each day. Wow, Amanda is going to be an amazing mommy. Wow...Wow...Wow, our life is about to be turned upside down in the most amazing way! :)

34 weeks today -- meaning she weighs almost 5 lbs and is about 18 inches long. No wonder she's been pushing harder and it's hurting more now. I have been an emotional roller coaster here lately. Tears and laughter have been involved, but Amanda has been amazing and so patient with me.

We have been getting things ready for Regan's room and I couldn't be more excited! To see things coming together is just amazing! We put the dresser together yesterday and we couldn't be happier. The crib is later this week. I also cannot wait to get her little clothes in the washer and dryer and hung in the closet. Seeing all her shoes just makes me say "awww" too many times. I painted the letters of her name tonight to be able to hang on the wall, that is in case we forget her name...we will have a cheat sheet ;)

Just found out that the name Regan means "Royal" ... so we shall see how that goes. Ha, cannot wait to meet our baby girl!

No comments: