Thursday, December 23, 2010

Eve of Christmas Eve 2010

I'm sitting here on the Eve of Christmas Eve 2010 and all I can think about is what next Christmas will be like with our little girl! :) I know she will only be like 8 months old, but still I cannot wait to do many things with her next year. So, here is the start to my list for Regan during the Christmas 2011 season...

1. Looking at Christmas lights with her and seeing the twinkle in her eyes.
2. Santa pictures :)
3. Putting a Christmas bow on her cute little head from a package and laughing
4. Rebound and Regan's picture in front of our tree
5. Regan's first Christmas ornament
6. Cute Christmas pj's
7. Our first family Christmas card
8. Silly Christmas songs

Thinking about these things make me so happy :) But I am going to enjoy our last Christmas together! :)

Merry Christmas

No comments: