Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Work...

So today, I'm actually quite happy about work because I got to leave around 11:30, but in general things are just crazy. I try to understand why the banking world does things they way they do. Now, don't get me wrong...I do like my job and I have grown to love it. Over the past 2 years here in Louisiana, I have grown into knowing how to do my job quite well if I do say so myself. But sometimes I feel like they expect the things that we cannot produce and then we get somewhat graded on that and it just doesn't seem fair. I guess most people would think that at some point with their job. I know they have goals for a reason, but then they have stretch goals that they wish we could meet. Um...hello, the goals are hard enough to reach and seriously the stretch goals are just a "laugh out loud" moment. So, that's my little rant for the day.

On a brighter note...my sister has a new job and she is absolutely loving it :) Yay!

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

No comments: