Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lot's going on...

Right now I am studying for an annuities test that I have to take for work.  I'm looking at trying to move up at some point to the Assistant Manager job and now they are requiring you to be licensed to sell annuities and life insurance.  I am trying my best.  Next week I have to go to Baton Rouge for a class for a week to get prepared for the test.  We shall see what happens!

My trip home to Atlanta was way too short.  I cried when I left my sister's house...end of story.

We went to Pensacola a couple of weekends ago and we had a great time.  Swimming at night, once Amanda made me get into the pool with her cousin and her husband.  It was nice just to be around Mema and talk with all of them, there are always interesting stories.  This coming weekend we're going back to Pensacola to see her cousin Lawanda get married, we will have lots of fun and interesting times I'm sure...more stories to come soon.

Game night at Jamie's was fun this past weekend...I just love games! :)

Hope all is well...Amanda and I are doing great!

No comments: