Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So I'm sitting here thinking about the storm that is brewing and they are saying heading straight towards New Orleans...and all I can think about is our house...our precious new house. Sighhh...well, can't really worry about it to much or you'll go crazy. I wasn't as worried this morning until my mom started freaking out on me and then everybody at the bank today was talking and asking where I was going to evacuate and such...ugh, I don't know, haven't really thought about it. Amanda and I talked tonight and came up with a game plan as to what would happen...but still it is making my nerves crazy. Guess we will just have to keep our eye on it. And on top of that my sister, brother-in-law, and niece are suppose to be coming on Friday to spend Labor Day weekend with us, but who knows if they are going to be able to come now. So the wait is the hardest because we won't really know anything until at least Saturday to see where the storm might go. It's all a guessing game at this point. But Amanda and I have made our trip to Walmart and have gathered up our water and supplies and so we think we might be set for at least a couple of days...hmmm...well, have to wait and see on that one!

Hope all is well!

No comments: