Monday, August 18, 2008

Olympics


I have been watching the olympics as much as I can. Amanda would say that I am crazy about it because I put it on dvr and then I watch it all night when I get home from work. I just say that it only comes around once every 4 years, which makes it that much more exciting. I have just been amazed at the swimming and the gymnastics. I don't understand how you can make your body go that fast or that far in the air.


We went to the saints game the other night and it was so much fun! I had to postpone my olympic watching until Sunday...but I was okay with that. Myo and Preston were a couple of sections away, so when the people next to them cleared out, we made our way over there and got to hang out with them the rest of the game. They lost, but hopefully that is just pre-season jitters. We officially have the season opener for the Saints...we won them on ebay...and we're excited. Now we just have to hope that Amanda is off work that Sunday! Cross your fingers for us!


Hope all is well.

No comments: