Friday, March 7, 2014

Words...

"Words are important. They are building blocks of your child's spirit.  Use them with care."

This is an interesting topic in a sense because there is a nursery rhyme that states "Sticks and stones my break my bones but words will never harm me."  I think this is entirely false, words can hurt and sting and stay around for a really long time.  I never want for Regan to feel like something we have said with our words will hurt her, but of course something will.  Throughout this parental path we have taken, I make sure that even if she's upset with something that I have said or done, etc...that I say I love you.  I want her to know more than anything that I love her so very much.

Today, and always, my wish for my family is to have love, lots and lots of love.

No comments: