Monday, August 29, 2011

Here are a few of my favorite things about Regan...

Here are a few of my favorite things about Regan...

Her smiles in the mornings. The twinkle in her eye. The way she giggles. The look of delight when you hand her a light up toy. When she is in the Bjorn, how she kicks her feet constantly. I love when she looks in the mirror...she has no idea that she's laughing at herself. Her little outfits are the best. The sighs she makes when she's on my shoulder about to fall asleep. The smiles she has when I pick her up from daycare. Feeding her breakfast, she says mmm... and she gets so excited! The look of enjoyment in her eyes when Rebound gives her kisses. I absolutely love going in her room at night to watch her sleep, one of the sweetest times we have. I am so in love with this little girl. She completes my world.

No comments: