Saturday, March 12, 2011

The waiting game...



So, now we are into the waiting game and on pins and needles all the time because we're just not sure when Regan will make her appearance. She decided to throw a curve ball this week that ended up with me being in the hospital overnight. Came home and now it's just like..."what do we do now.?!"

Her room is almost ready and hopefully Amanda can get some of the stuff put on the walls this weekend and then we can post some pictures. We are ready for her :)

Man, but these days I'm just emotional when it comes to anything and everything. Hormones are definitely going crazy and it's hard to keep them under control. I'm not the type that screams and yells, but I am the type that will just start crying and cannot stop. Amanda is being so wonderful and supportive and I couldn't ask for anything more. She is amazing and I cannot wait to see how she is with Regan too!


No comments: