Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what you are thankful for and this year it is totally different than in the past. I guess when you are a soon to be Mom your priorities definitely change.

I am thankful for Regan that is growing inside me. I am thankful that she is healthy and growing at the right speed. I am thankful for how wonderful Amanda has been through this entire process. I am thankful for my Mom who has supported our decision to start a family from the beginning. I am thankful for my sister and how excited she has been for us. I am thankful for all of our family and friends, everyone who has sent their love and support truly means a lot.

This year is totally different and I cannot wait to see how different next Thanksgiving will be with Regan around. My life is amazing and I couldn't ask for anything else!

Hope all is well.

No comments: