Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a Great Time!

I cannot believe it's over, but Christmas is gone and the 6 Days that we were on "vacation" went by in a split second. We made so many special memories and spent a lot of time with family.




Before we left we went to Futlon Street in the French Quarter and walked around the Christmas Trees and saw live reindeer. It was a nice night and the music was pretty good. I only wish that when they advertised "snow" every hour -- that it was more than just bubbles! Oh well, it was still nice to walk around in the little bit cooler weather down here.


We saw Paul and Donna Lee on the first night of the Southeast...haha! I absolutely love this family and I am so thankful to have them in my life. They mean more to me than they possibly know. He definitely like my big brother and I wouldn't have it any other way!


Tristan got the best present ever from me and Amanada -- The Fallen. We only wish we found it here in New Orleans. We have to give props to Donna Lee who found it in Mobile :)


We took the kiddos to Chuck-E-Cheese and had a blast! They were both really good and well-behaved. Aiden was told he had to eat before playing and boy did he...he ate 4 pieces of pizza. Wow! Crazy. It was fun watching them enjoy all the games.


This picture isn't the greatest, but it's the best we could get!


We bought Aiden a tent to go on his bed, but we set it up in the living room and he wanted all of us to go in and out of it. It was actually really big and cool! He sure does have the coolest Aunt ever!


Tried to get a good picture of the kids and Amanda and it sort of worked ;)


This is us waiting for about an hour to go into Callaway Gardens. Part of the light display was out. But GG sure did have a good attitude about waiting...haha, she was making us laugh!


Santa was getting frisky with Mom and Amanda. Haha!


We got to be with my family on Christmas morning. It was so much fun. Emily got all her presents and then she was posing for me in front of them :) So cute!


We went bowling for Leslie's birthday and had such a great time. I cannot believe that my little sister is now 24. I am getting older by the minute it seems!

This is the last picture mom and I took before I left. We matched!!!

Both Amanda and I got sick during this trip to Mobile, Birmingham, Atlanta, and Pensacola. But we had the greatest time ever. We couldn't have asked for anything better than spending time with our families!!!

Here's to 2010 and all the new things that it might have to offer!

No comments: