Friday, November 13, 2009

We went to Raleigh

Amanda has had the past 2 weeks off for vacation and at the end of last week we went to Raleigh and it was great! It's always great to get out of your normal routine and visit some of the greatest people I have ever met. Raleigh is like a home away from home and I have always felt that way. I love it there, so we shall see what happens in the future ;) During our time we met Little Edward and he is such a happy baby and extremely well behaved! I am telling you that I fell in love. He is amazing and it was so great to finally meet him!!! Wish we could see him more than one time a year :(


It was a great weekend filled with babies, fun, seeing friends, football, and just an overall good time. I always look forward to seeing everybody and I can't wait for our next visit!

No comments: